Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Bucket List - Winter Edition!

Everyone knows that I'm a list person. Honestly,  I can't really even think of a more accomplished feeling than marking my cute little pink highlighter through a task on my to-do list. It not only keeps me on track, but these days I can't really even remember how old I am, let alone what I need to get done - so more importantly it helps me feel like I maybe have my stuff together. Maybe...

I'm jumping on the blog bandwagon and doing a "bucket list" for the upcoming holiday months, or more importantly before BABY! These are just some things that came to mind I would like to have done by the end of January! Maybe since I am posting this somewhere other than on a yellow sticky note in my planner where only my eyes can see, I will be more likely to get it all done. Maybe...
  • Volunteer.... A LOT
  • Try doing the Black Friday shopping, call me crazy!
  • Start and Finish the nursery
  • Empty and clean out our fridge and freezer
  • Attempt one new recipe every week
  • Bake and deliver sweet treats to our neighbors before Christmas
  • Read at least 2 happy, positive books to better myself
  • Take maternity pictures
  • Clean out every closet in our house (YIKES!!)
  • Visit Christmas Village for the first time
  • Try 1 craft or "tip" off Pinterest per month

Wish me luck!

No comments: