Friday, November 2, 2012

Bumpdate - 25 Weeks!

*Pictures from 24 weeks and 25 weeks!
How far along? 25 weeks, 1 day - 104 days to go!
Size of Baby? I was going through the different fruit size comparisons we've gone through over the weeks and couldn't even believe how big she is getting. We went from sweet peas and olives to cantaloupe and now cauliflower - WOW!
Maternity clothes? Totally a mix! Certainly all maternity for bottoms.
Sleep:  Thankfully some days are good and some days are bad. I know it could be worse - so I am definitely thankful for the sleep when I do get it!
Best moment this week: We had someone paint the nursery this week, it looks SO good! First step down, 198327 more to go! Also, noteworthy news! I passed my gluclose test and it was NOT nearly as terrible as people say.
Miss Anything? I honestly miss eating a cold turkey and cheese sandwich so badly! It's the little things people...
 Movement: Little miss priss kicks and/or punches a ton, I absolutely love it!
Food cravings: Still nothing in particular. I certainly haven't had any pickle and ice cream kind of cravings!
Anything making you queasy or sick: HEARTBURN, leg cramps in the middle of the night and extreme exhaustion
Gender: All pink for this bunch!
 Labor Signs: Not yet!
Symptoms: I went to prenatal yoga last week and it was unbelievable. It helped me sleep better, my back pain was gone for several days and I just felt all around much better. But I just can't make it consistantly because Monday nights are pretty crazy right now!
Belly Button in or out? In, I really don't think it's going to pop out - it doesn't look like it will at least!
Wedding rings on or off? On!!
Mood: Good! Just easily frustrated or upset. I can go from perfectly fine to a crying meltdown in less than 45 seconds - it's pretty impressive! :-/
Looking forward to: I'm having my first baby shower this Saturday and am SO pumped! My mom, sister and best friend, Mindy are the lovely hostess' and I just know it's going to be a ball! I am one lucky girl to have such great family and friends!

No comments: