Monday, October 22, 2012

Gender Reveal Party!

Wow, I can't believe we officially know we are having a babyGIRL! It is wild to think how much time has passed since finding out we were expecting. We now have a little over 16 weeks left before Little Miss is HERE and so much to do between now and then! I did buy her bedding from Pottery Barn Kids last week and it's on backorder until November 2nd. I can't wait to get it! Sometime in the next two weeks, the painter will be out to paint then hopefully everything will start falling into place. I feel like these days are just a blur - everything seems so surreal! Excitment is probably an understatement ;-)

On to the details from our party a few weeks ago...

I ordered the invitation from Kati at Blissful Blue Designs. Is it not the sweetest? I have always been a huge fan of the vintage look!
Then I worked with Niki at Ellena's Paper House for the sweet Boy or Girl? banner, cupcake toppers and food tents. I was so pleased with how adorable it all turned out! Then to add a little extra to the vintage feel - I used mason jars as glasses and grabbed these pink and blue stripped straws.
Of course I had to have something setup for everyones gender guesses! Surprisingly it was almost 50/50 between girl and boy!
The menu consisted of:
  • Chicken Ranch Won-Tons
  • Sweet and Sour Meatballs
  • Warm Spinach Dip
  • Taco Dip
  • Mini Crescent Dogs
  • Quiches
  • Gender Cake (made by the sweetest friend of mine!)
  • Cupcakes
                                                     Here are my favorites from the night!
This one is my favorite!

Happy Monday sweet friends!

No comments: