Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Hump Day friends! We have officially made it half way through the work week. I am pumped for the weekend because we are finishing up with the home renovations and having a HUGE yard sale. So ready to de-clutter and get the rest of our wedding gifts out.  Other than that, not much going on. Here's what I have been loving lately!
**My new gorgeous Bahari Stella & Dot necklace I won from the fabulous giveaway hosted by Natalie over at Designs Bags and Dirty Diapers! Find yours here: www.stelladot.com/ashleysigmon **
** Okay, I found this dress on Pinterest and HAVE to have it. I did find that it's a Judith March, but can't find anywhere to purchase. Is this not adorable and perfect for summer? HELP! **
** These new Fiber One brownies. They are delish! AND only have 90 calories - if your anything like me and have to have a sweet, these are for you too. **
**New kitchen paint color, April Sky by Olympic & glass mosaic tiles for the backsplash in the new kitchen! Both from Lowe's **

That's about it for today. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week! Stay tuned for the wrap up of our new kitchen.

No comments: