Monday, June 11, 2012

Wedding Recap: Part II

Happy Monday friends! Can you believe it's here already? I'm okay with Monday this week because we have so many exciting things going on. New carpet upstairs today and tomorrow, the painter is coming out to paint our kitchen Tuesday, the hardwoods downstairs will be installed Wednesday and then the granite countertops will be laid at the end of this week. I'll tell you what, I never want to do another project again! Haha. Anyways, I know I am way totally dragging out the wedding posts, so the beware my next two posts are wrapping up the wedding recap series!


There really isn't much to say leading up to the pictures from the most special moments of my life. I am so thankful to have them to look at and remind me of that perfect day. We are so blessed to have been able to have such a fun celebration with most all of our friends and family!

Next up.. The Reception!

No comments: