Friday, June 8, 2012

Kitchen Cabinets // Pantry // Fridge Organization

We are currently in the process of renovating our ENTIRE downstairs, emphasizing in our kitchen. (Watch  for a 3 post series on the before's and afters!) So of course any opportunity presented for organization, I am ALL OVER. Before we emptied out everything in our kitchen, there was no "flow." Pots and pans were thrown under a cabinet, cups and plates were put wherever there was room.

We still have about two weeks left of renovations; hardwood will be laid next Tuesday and Wednesday, the painter will be out Friday, the granite will be installed the following week - you get my drift? So I am currently making "wish - lists" to reorganize my kitchen cabinets, pantry and fridge to create that "flow"! Check out my inspirations via Pinterest:
  Just a few things on my Wish List:
 

                                   All of the above can be purchased from The Container Store = HEAVEN

Do you have do's and dont's when it comes to organization? 

No comments: