Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'll Love You For A Thousand More....

Okay sweet friends! As the big day is only a mere 4 days away, this will be my last pre-wedding post. I cant believe we have been engaged for almost 10 months and now we're AT the week of the wedding! I never thought it would have flown by so quick. I have so enjoyed posting all about the wedding details, plans and progress. Although I didn't quite blog as much as I had hoped, I was overwhelmed with all the hits I've had and sweet sweet messages I have received. It is so encouraging to have such great friends who support me and are genuinely happy for me! Of course there will be TONS of wedding recap posts in the weeks to follow, so stay tuned for that.
Today is my last day of work then I will have only a couple days to knock out some last minute details. Hopefully, the days will go by quick - I am so stinkin' excited I can hardly stand it! So, what's left? Not much!
  • Pick up our marriage certificate
  • Massage
  • Manicure and pedicure
  • Get my beautiful ring cleaned
  • Pick up my wedding dress from the White Room
  • BBQ at my parents house with our family coming in from Florida
Okay, now those things don't sound very hard do they? Ha ha....

I can't wait for the weekends festivities to kick off starting with the Bridesmaid Luncheon Friday. Clay and I truly have been blessed with the most amazing family and friends and we are SO thankful that we have them to share this once in a lifetime, special weekend with us. I just know, no matter the weather, no matter what goes on, it is going to be absolutely perfect! I cannot believe we are getting MARRIED! WOO! Thank you all so much for reading- I ask you think about Clay and I this week, and send prayers our way for safe travels to Costa Rica! See you in a couple weeks =)
**Thank you God for blessing me with this amazing man that I get to call my husband forever. This sweet guy that takes care of me and would do anything in this world for me! Oh, I love him so much!**
I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week and I look forward to seeing a lot of you Saturday!

No comments: