Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday! Wedding Updates!

Happy Friday my sweet friends! I am so glad it's Friday for so many reasons; I'm off work, WOO, AND I'm leaving for Atlanta with 10 of my dearest friends for my bachelorette party, AH! I am so excited! I can't believe that this weekend is here. We've been talking about it for months! Time sure has flown by and I know these girls will be nothing short of a grand time! I am so thankful for my wonderful girlfriends!
I have to say, I am so excited the BIG day is so close! One short month from today I will be a married woman. I can't even believe how wonderful this planning process has been. Its been fun, exciting, and entertaining. I've totally been able to bust out my creativity throughout these last 8 months and have loved every second of it! My family and Clay's family have been SO helpful, supportive and have kept everything so fun! We are truly blessed with such amazing families, I swear! If I could only do this all day, everyday, I would have my dream job! ;-) Now to the fun stuff....

Wedding Updates:
  • My bridal shower was so beautiful! I had SUCH a wonderful time and we got some AWESOME stuff!
  • Ceremony Music Finalized
  • All gifts purchased for all of our special friends
  • Favors ordered
  • Clay and I's transportation for after the reception to Nashville booked
  • Rehearsal and rehearsal dinner times finalized
  • Honeymoon details ALL confirmed (yes, this picture is our actual resort pool!)
  • My wedding dress was even better than I remembered! Just some alterations being done and she will be ready to rock!
  • All "extra" decorations have been purchased; WOO there's a lot of those. Thank you Etsy!

What's Left?
  • Finalize songs for reception: first dance, entrance music, garter toss, etc.
  • Once RSVP cards all received (due February 6th which is MONDAY- hint hint ;) confirm food and alcohol
  • Order Programs
  • Still find wedding shoes- AH!
  • Continue finalizing ALL the little details. They keep popping up. So fun!
  • Plus, one million other things I can't remember at this time
Then enjoy 7 wonderful days in Costa Rica!!!!!!!!

29 days!

No comments: