Thursday, February 9, 2012

Honeymoon Details

**BEWARE: Picture overload!**

I cannot even express my excitement for Clay and I's honeymoon to Costa Rica! My vacation's have consisted of: Destin, Panama, West Palm, Orlando, etc, FLORIDA. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE my Florida, but Costa Rica? WOOOOO! So I wanted to dedicate a post for everyone to see where we are going and what kinds of things we'll be doing and eating while we're there!

We will be staying in Playa Conchal which is in Costa Rica's Guanacaste Province on the Pacific. The weather averages for March are in the high 80's- how amazing is that? With not much rain.
Some of the hotel features are:
  • Golf Course
  • Spa
  • Fitness Center (pssssh!)
  • Tennis Courts
  • Beach Volleyball
  • Beach Access
  • Royal Beach Pool (adults only, thank you!)
  • Kayaks
  • Snorkeling
  • Fishing
Now to the good stuff, FOOD:
  • Bamboo Restaurant- Asian Inspired menu
  • Caracola Restaurant- Pool side Restaurant and Bar
  • Cauri Restaurant- International menu
  • Faisanela Restaurant- Italian menu (going to be my favorite!)
  • Las Candelas Restaurant- Latin Inspired menu
  • Mediterra- Mediterranean Inspired menu
  • Mitra Restaurant- America Casual menu
  • Playa Restaurant- the buffet, I'm pretty sure this is what Clay's most excited about, ha ha
  • Spirula- Pizza Bar
The Bars:
  • Abalone Bar
  • Astrea Bar
  • Cauri Bar
  • Disco Bar
  • Nautilius Bar
  • Triton Bar

Can you see now why I am SO excited? We are so blessed to be able to go on such a fabulous trip. After being sick for 6 weeks I just am so thankful to be able to go to Costa Rica to relax, enjoy ourselves as this will be our VERY first real trip alone. Wow! God is so good. I'm ready for wedding time folks! 22 days. Ahhh!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: