Monday, December 10, 2012

Update + 30 Weeks

How far along? 30 weeks, 4 days - 66 days to go! I am almost THREE full weeks into the third, and final might I add, trimester!
Size of Baby? Cucumber, weighing 3 pounds and measuring around 16 inches. 
 Maternity clothes? Still wearing a mix of everything with the exception of pants, that's all maternity! The dress I'm wearing in my picture is from H&M I bought a couple years ago and found in my closet. These days, I just dig until I find what fits =)
Sleep: Sleep has been great when I haven't been sick. I think the prenatal yoga is helping quite a bit in that department! 
Best moment this week: Getting to hear her heartbeat at the doctor on Thursday. That's still the best thing ever!
Miss Anything? Being able to take whatever medicine I need. I have had THE worst acid reflux and being pregnant I am totally limited to what I can take to help relieve the nastiness!
 Movement: Oh yeah, she is moving all over the place! Clay gets to feel kicks quite a bit now too. I'm praying for her to flip, she is still breech. Stubborn little girl already!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I have more of what does NOT sound good, then what does! I wonder if I am going to have any weird cravings before she comes?
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really, thankfully!
Gender: Sweet Savannah - all pink, or purple in our case ;)
 Labor Signs: Not consistently
Symptoms: Swollen feet, acid reflux, big belly syndrome (ya know - when your standing and look down and you only see your belly, no feet. HAHA!)
Belly Button in or out? IN! Clay says it looks like it might pop out soon, but I strongly disagree. I think he's just trying to freak me out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Once we got past the stomach bug, my mood has been good. I feel like I'm in a daze most of the time, in a good way of course.
Looking forward to: Working on her nursery. I've got to pick up some things for her bookshelves as well as the walls - then we'll be all finished!

No comments: