Friday, November 9, 2012

Savannah Jane's Baby Shower

Woo! Where do I even start? My amazing mom, sister and best friend Mindy threw Savannah Jane and I the most adorable shower this past Saturday at my parents house! Adorable as in the sweetest flower arrangements, a precious diaper wreath and cake, thoughtful details, and delicious food. They really outdid themselves on this my friends!
What I was welcomed to - how sweet?
                                               
I mean seriously? How sweet is this! Thank you Chels!
It was such a perfect day - gorgeous weather and fabulous friends and family to celebrate our little peanut. It meant the world to me! Not to mention, little princess got her some amazing stuff! It's such a blessing to see everyone get together to show their love and support for Clay and I's sweet baby girl. We are so very thankful! I can't believe she will be HERE in a mere 14 weeks - eeek! I need to get to work. Here are a few action shots from Saturday...
YAY! Grandmo got baby girl a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag!
                                                       Something very funny, clearly!
                                                  Savannah got her very own Vera bag!
                                        The most adorable princess hanging out with Mel!
                                                         2 of the 3 amazing hostesses!
                                         Sweet friends since high school! Love these ladies..
                                                   Me and the beautiful new mommy!

Here are some up close shots of some of Savannah Jane's new goodies... Girlfriend is spoiled already!
                                       A monogrammed stroller blanket, precious I tell ya!
No words can describe these - melts my heart!
                                              HANDPAINTED by her sweet Auntie Mindy!
 Her very first ADORABLE smocked dress! She's officially a true Southerner now folks!
LOADS of books for her nursery!

Thank you to all of our sweet family and friends that was at the shower! You all mean the world to me and we appreciate all of your love and support for our daughter. Now, Dad needs to get to work on adding in the new shelf for her closet - girlfriend has a TON of stuff already! Woo!

No comments: