Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Although 143 days sounds like a long way away, it really isn't when you have lots of details that remain to be finalized for the BIG day!
Since my blogging has started after many big decisions have already been set in stone, let me give you all a quick recap on my accomplishments so far:

Our ceremony site:
Franklin Cumberland Presbyterian Church
Wow this place is a beauty! It was built in 1853 and many of the original elements remain today. Imagine; tall vaulted ceilings, beautiful stained glass windows, a bell that rings throughout all of downtown Franklin before the bride (me!) walks down the aisle, *swooooon*

The Reception Spot:
Building 8 at the Factory
Literally, an old factory turned into shops, restaurants, and event venues. If you personally know me, you know this decision was made WAY before Clay and I even got engaged :)

The Photographer:
This was an easy decision! Clay's good family friend, Sara Gibbs, is an UUUH-mazing photographer that we were lucky enough to snag for our big day.

The Wedding Coordinator:
Beth Anne Holden
This was another easy decision. Beth Anne coordinated my sisters wedding back in July 2009 and did a fabulous job. Not only will Beth Anne be our "go-to" gal, she is also doing our flowers and cakes. A lifesaver I tell ya!

In addition, we have our caterer, wedding party transportation and DJ set to go as well. So, not so bad right?!

Clay is in charge of our honeymoon, much to my dismay, I am not getting to find out where we're going until the day we're leaving for this tropical, far away destination. To my knowledge, it is completely booked as well =)

Some tasks I'd like to tackle in the month of October:

  • Flower Girl dress
  • My wedding shoes
  • BM shoes
  • Order monogrammed stickers and labels for out-of-town gift bags
  • Hostess gifts for my first bridal shower in November (yay!)
  • Work on Wedding Invitations

All seem simple enough, right? Honestly, this has been SUCH a fun process. I am so ready for the day to be here, but I have to admit, I'm going to be a bit sad when I don't have anymore fun wedding planning to do. Poor Clay!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday! After-all we are working our way towards the weekend folks.

Check Out Our Wedding Website!




No comments: