Monday, October 24, 2011

Master Bedroom Inspiration

When you think of a master bedroom several things come to mind: safe haven, love, serenity, peace, calming-- Am I right?


With that said, I am so so excited about getting to decorate our master bedroom come March. My inspiration is from Pottery Barn and we just about registered for everything included in the design down to the furniture. Wishful thinking right?! ;) Let me know what you think about the design and any advice to make it better! We all know I could use any help I can get.

Grace Duvet Cover & Standard Shams; Pottery Barn

Peyton Grommet Drapes in Oatmeal; Pottery Barn

Wood Gallery Frames and Holman Shelving in Espresso; Pottery Barn

Antique Mercury Glass Bedside Lamp; Pottery Barn

I think the center of our design will be our bedding and work from that. So, what is your favorite part of your master bedroom-- Is it your bedding, a fun rug that is the focus of your design, a one of a kind lamp? I hope everyone has a fabulous week!

Next Design Blog Post? Guest Bedroom #1!

No comments: