Monday, October 17, 2011

Hello Monday!

Hello sweet friends! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Mine was spent on the recovering side as I have been battling the "stink" since Wednesday; sore throat, nasty cough, runny nose- you know, the whole nine yards! Needless to say; I was USELESS!

I am so going to be that wife and one day, that mother, that decorates the house and dresses my kiddos in holiday attire. Halloween is a super fun time to decorate orange and black everywhere and go to fun Halloween parties. And of course, bake anything that looks Halloween-ish. Here are some cute ideas!








October also means the start of fall. Who doesn't LOVE sweaters, scarves, & tall boots? I know I do. This is most definitely the look I will be going for on the weekends. Can we say comfortable adorable?!?


I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: