Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Decor, Decor, Decor

I am totally looking forward to March for so many reasons. Of course, number one on that list is the wedding, BUT I am completely stoked about moving to Franklin. In June, Clay purchased a fabulous fixer-upper house and after the wedding we'll get to really hit the renovations hard. Some of the BIG projects include:


  • Remodeling the kitchen- new floors, paint the cabinets, replace countertops, add fun backsplash, new sink.. You get the picture! The whole kit-and-caboodle. I have to admit, this project is the one I am looking forward to the most.






  • Updating the master bath- again, new floors, replace shower doors, new double sink-vanity, and a fun new paint color. It will be great!





So what has your favorite home renovation been? If your a DIYer like Clay and I (plus lots of help from family & friends) plan to be for these fun projects, you know they take patience, creativity and lots of energy to finish. Any tips on keeping expenses low? Words of advice? What a fun process we have to look forward to. God is good and I am so thankful for everything that is going on in my life!





1 comment:

Rebecca B said...

When y'all are done with your home improvements, can you come over to my house? I have so many ideas running through my head, and I'm hoping to get a few improvements done this winter. Good luck!