Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy Savannah Jane birth year + 34 weeks

Happy New Year friends! I am so excited for 2013 - I just can't help but think it will be the best year yet! Wishing you and your family a year full of blessings!
Okay, onto the Bumpdate...
How far along? 34 weeks - 42 days to go! Seeing that amount of days is overwhelming!
Size of Baby? She is the size of a butternut squash?! Last week was a pineapple, I must not know my fruits/vegetables because I for SURE thought a pineapple was bigger than this thing. Weighing almost 5 pounds and is almost 18 inches long. Phew!
Maternity clothes? Yes, I had to add a few shirts to my closet this week that were maternity, wah-wah....
Sleep: Good! Thank you Jesus! It's just super hard to get comfortable at first, but then I'm O-U-T!
Best moment this week: Most definitely Christmas! Savannah Jane got a TON of clothes, literally her entire closet is packed with clothes! Next, we have to work on stocking up on other necessities - diapers, wipes, burp cloths, wash cloths, bath tub, the list goes on and on - oh dear!
Miss Anything? Being able to do more intense work outs. It took me almost 40 minutes to WALK two miles the other day!
 Movement: She moves all the time, I love it so much - even if half the time it is painful!
Food cravings: Chick Fila #1 with cheese and no pickles, just in case you want to bring me lunch ;-) I probably could eat that once a day. I don't think my pants would enjoy that though.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating too much.
Gender: Ribbons and pearls for our little GIRL!
 Labor Signs: Yes, I have been having Braxton Hicks like crazy!
Symptoms: Swollen feet, achy back, exhaustion - just the normal stuff you would imagine for being 34 weeks along.
Belly Button in or out? In, for now...
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Mood: Pretty great!
Looking forward to: We are heading to Atlanta tomorrow after work for my sister and brother in laws' big gender reveal party! Woo - can't wait to find out if Savannah Jane will have a girl or boy cousin in June!! Hurry up Saturday night... eeek!!

No comments: