Monday, September 10, 2012

17 Weeks Strong!

How far along? 17 weeks, 4 days - 157 days to go! I have been slacking at blogging on time. I am going to start doing a better job this week with 18 weeks =)
Size of Baby? Baby W is the size of an onion - over 5 inches and weighing in close to 6 ounces - so exciting!

Maternity clothes? Sticking with the usual for now.
Sleep: Other than my 3-4 bathroom breaks, my sleeping has been amazing lately!
Best moment this week: Just reminding myself what a miracle this is to actually have a human growing in my belly - a sweet baby that Clay and I will love more than we could imagine, ah chills! God is good.
Miss Anything? Being able to just throw on anything and go - now I have to see what fits!
 Movement: Not yet - so ready to feel something though!!
Food cravings: Cherry ice pops is all that comes to mind! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: We have found that Mexican food is the culprit for my getting sick. We'll test the theory over the next few days of passing on anything Mexican!
Gender: 18 more days - EVERYONE thinks it's a girl except for me!
 Labor Signs: Nada!
Symptoms: Not much this week - I have totally increased my exercising and water intake and that has helped relieve a lot of my nerve pain in my back.
Belly Button in or out? In! Hope it stays that way for awhile, eek!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Mood: Things have been good lately. Hopefully, I have finally reached the point in my second trimester where things turn for the best as far as sickness and fatigue.
Looking forward to: Having a baby bump - it still hasn't made it's debut yet. Looking just like a chunky monkey, not pregnant.

I hope everyone has an awesome week!

No comments: