Tuesday, September 4, 2012

16 Weeks - Cruisin' Right Along!

How far along? 16 weeks, 5 days - 163 days to go!
Size of Baby? Baby W is the size of an avocado. Almost 5 inches long and 3.5 ounces! So little, yet getting so big!
Maternity clothes? Mainly still wearing my non maternity dresses and belly band with pants. I'm scared to death to put try on my regular jeans. Yikes!
Sleep: Sigh, I fall asleep as soon as I hit the sheets, but I wake up several times throughout the night to go to the bathroom and have the hardest time going back to sleep. 
Best moment this week:  Getting to hear Baby W's heartbeat - strong in the 160's again!
Miss Anything? Having an occasion drink with dinner.
Movement: I'm not exactly sure! Sometimes I feel little flutters, but I can't tell whether they are kicks or just my tummy rumbling!
Food cravings:  Unfortunately for weeks now it's consistently been Chick Fila. I try to limit myself once every other week though.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Pretty much every morning I either throw up, or feel like I'm going to. I have officially prepared myself that I could possibly be sick until our sweet baby is born. So if it stops, great hallelujah! If not, I'll survive! =)
Gender: We were supposed to be going in next week (18 weeks) for the big ultrasound, but Vanderbilt merged with my doctors office  and their policy is 20 weeks, boo! Scheduled September 28th - I KNOW it's a boy =)
 Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Pretty much the same stuff as last week! Nausea, fatigue, when exercising outside puffy legs and fingers. Also, I asked my doctor Friday about this random pain in my lower back that causes extreme soreness and numbness in my leg and she informed me that Baby W is hitting my sciatic nerve. Fun fun!
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Mood: Staying positive! Being pregnant really is hard on a sistas body! Trying to prepare myself for these changes in the next few months....
Looking forward to: Start planning for our little gender reveal party - so excited to be able to have a date for it now (even if it is a month away!)

No comments: