Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kitchen Reno: The Finishing Touches!

                                               
Wow - I have fallen off the blog wagon. Life has been so busy, sometimes I wonder if my head is still attached! We finished the kitchen a couple several weeks ago and I just love it! It doesn't even look like the same kitchen as before! It feels more open and bright. I love that it is all Clay and I - everyone always says how fun it is to get a house that needs work because you get to make it your own. I love that we got to pick out everything and even do some of the hard work ourselves Clay with lots of extra help from Pep! (Clay's dad) Phew, I am so thankful it is all over with!

A few of the finishing touches were of course the backsplash. It is from Lowe's.We really love it and felt that it tied into all elements of the kitchen! It really makes the wall color POP and blends so well with the cabinets and wall color. Clay changed out all the plugs and outlets from the cream color to white.

So take a look and let me know what you think!
                                                                          Before:
                                                                          AFTER:
                                                                Laundry Room:
      (Forgot to take a picture before we took out the washer and dryer and metal shelf! Blah!)
                              **Excuse Clay's tool bag! He just installed my new cabinets!!!**

                                                             Happy to say... The End!

No comments: