Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend at the Beach

Hello sweet friends! Did everyone have a good Memorial Day long weekend?! I sure did! We hit the road after work Friday to head to Destin. Even though Clay and I just went to Costa Rica 3 months ago, I felt like it had been forever since my toes were in the sand. Clay's family had the beach house for the week, but we were only able to stay through Monday afternoon. I say any beach time is better than no beach time, right?! We certainly didn't let any time waste while we were there. Lots of beach time & seafood! I've got the sun burn to prove it ;-)
My drink of choice for the weekend!
Some of the awesome crew!
Britt and I!
 Sweet Colby and I at Louis, Louis!
Meg and David met us for dinner one night. So exciting- I love them!
Visiting the beach has to be one of my very favorite things to do! It is the most relaxing, beautiful, enjoyable place. Can't wait to get back! Coming up next will be another wedding recap from the wedding day... Stay tuned!

No comments: