Thursday, May 24, 2012

Clay's 30th Birthday!

Hey friends! This past weekend my sweet husband turned the BIG 3-0! I have been planning a fun, get together for his birthday for a little while now. After finding this blog post from Hostess with the Mostess, I knew exactly what we would be having -- a gourmet hot dog bar! It really was such a blast. Tons of our friends and family came to celerbrate Clay! I ordered the ADORABLE invitations, sign, cupcake toppers and food tents from Michele Purner Designs on Etsy. What a great job she did! Check out a few pictures of the setup..
Check out the super cute invite in the flower arrangement!
Mrs. Connie's famous chcolate chip cupcakes!

We had Hot Dogs, Bratwursts, & Italian Sausage!

Toppings included:
  • Pickles
  • Jalapenos
  • Sweet Peppers
  • Tomatoes
  • Coleslaw
  • Chili
  • Cheese
  • Onions
  • Relish
  • Bacon
There was individual cups of Pasta Salad and Potato Salad!
We had to sing him Happy Birthday and make him uncomfortable ;-)
Happy Birthday to the most amazing husband!

I really do love party planning. It totally is a way for me to use my creative mind. I wish I could do it ALL the time! Anyways, we are off to Florida after work Friday with Clay's family for the Memorial Day weekend and I CANNOT wait. Hope you all enjoy the holiday weekend!

No comments: