Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Hey yall! Look at me, two weeks in a row remembering to share wedding updates! Although as the big day is quickly approaching, I have a feeling these posts will be very frequent.

Clay and I have been SO blessed during this wedding process with connections for the wedding. We really have some super talented friends! Like Clayton, who designed our wedding invitation suite and it is unbelievable, I'm in love obsessed. They really are a glimpse of our personalities.... fun, casual, simple, elegant! I really am dying to share the proof, but know I can't spoil the surprise. Check back in January after they've been sent out for a sneak peak!

A few things have been accomplished in wedding plans since my last post...
  • We selected the groom and groomsmens' attire for the big day-- LOVE!!
  • Reserved all of our rentals for the reception (eeeeek- so excited about the combo!!)
  • Have all my bridesmaids' gift purchased, except one. Love those ladies! Can't wait to shower THEM with gifts and appreciation
  • I bought my wedding ceremony jewelry! Thanks mom!!
Upcoming to-do's (I feel like this list is starting to really grow ;)
  1. Finalize ceremony flowers and reception centerpieces
  2. Address invites
  3. Finish up gifts for our special little people: 2 of the cutest ring bearers and the most beautiful flower girl!
  4. Dress fitting
  5. Music selections for reception and for ceremony
  6. Order the "other" favors
  7. Purchase Clay's wedding band (apparently, he already bought mine that he will reveal to me on Christmas!)
  8. Wedding shoes
  9. Purchase all the "items" for our OOT gift bags, with the exception of food items
Okay, if we had unlimited funds we would so be doing more favors! Check out these fabulously fun ideas:
The super-fun Photo Booth

Dancing Shoes! Comfy flip flops for the reception...
Sunglasses for your guests at the reception! So fun...
What favors did you have at your wedding? Or what are some of the most interesting/fun/bizarre favors you have come across at wedding receptions?!

No comments: