Monday, December 19, 2011

Tis the Season!

I absolutely love Christmas time! What a special day it is friends. I have gathered some super fun DIY projects on Pinterest to get your house in the Christmas spirit. It's crazy to think this is my last Christmas as a Neal!
Initial Ornament Wreath
Fake fruit dipped in glitter
Cut wedding/baby shower/graduation invitation and stuff in a clear ornament as a gift!
Instead of a tree skirt, use a galvanized bucket! LOVE this!
Christmas party favors
Ornament Christmas tree
Merry Christmas sweet friends! I hope you all enjoy this beautiful holiday with your friends and family, and most importantly rejoice in the Lord's birthday. More times than not, I think we get caught up in the bustle of Christmas and not the true meaning of why we are celebrating Christmas!

No comments: