Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What Im Thankful for

For starters I am completely amazed that it is already Thanksgiving, 2011 is flying on by.
In my opinion, Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks, spend with your loved ones and eat some pretty delicious food (and lots of it!) Because really friends, we have so much to be thankful for!
I have so much to be thankful for. God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams and on a special day like tomorrow, I spend even more time than usual thanking the Lord for everything I've been blessed with! I truly have the most amazing, supportive and loving family I could ask for, a fiance that makes me the happiest girl in the world, a soon-to-be new family that treats me like one of their own and friendships that make my heart so happy! What are you thanking God for on this special holiday?

Here are some must-have-traditional recipes you will find at the Neals' house..... (Go mom!!!) YUMMMM

Yes, we eat filet instead of turkey... haha

Twice Baked Potatoes

My favorite-- corn casserole

Ceasar Salad
I can't wait to enjoy Thanksgiving with Clay's family AND my family, how lucky are we?! I'm starving just thinking about it. Happy Thanksgiving my sweet friends! I wish lots of happiness, good food and fun times for your special day.
1 Chronicles 16:8 - Oh give thanks to the LORD, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples.

No comments: