Monday, February 4, 2013

Hello February! 38 weeks

How far along? 38 weeks, 4 days - 10 days left! Are we really to that point? I can't believe we have made it to Savannah Jane's birth month! I never thought February was going to be here ;)
Size of Baby? Savannah Jane is anywhere between 18-21 inches and weighing in somewhere between 6-9 pounds! My measurement guess for her birth is 21 inches and 8.1 lbs! We'll see =)
Maternity clothes? Still a combo - so ready to be able to pack these maternity clothes up and shove them in the VERY back of the attic!
Sleep: I knew this fabulous sleep was certain to come to an end soon. Between waking up 4-5 times a night to waddle to the bathroom, or feeling as if I just completed a full marathon after flipping to my other side - sleep is just not working. Sometimes, I wake up looking and feeling as if I just pulled an overnighter.
Best moment this week: A couple again!
  • Mom treated me to girls day! Pedicures and picking up SJ a few things she was needing! And let me just tell you, getting a pedicure at 36+ weeks pregnant, is hands down the best pedi ever!
  • The beautiful diapers and wipes shower our Connect Group threw us, we got SO much stuff. I am continually blessed by each and everyone of those ladies! It is such a huge relief to be so stocked on those essentials!
  • My good friend Bec had her sweet baby boy last Monday! He is such a cutie and I just know him and Savannah Jane will be the best of friends!
  • Our doctors appointment last Wednesday was great - still making progress! Dilated almost to a 2 and 70% effaced. Already can't wait for our next appointment this Thursday ;)
Miss Anything? I'm pretty content right now!
Movement: She has definitely slowed down in completely killing me. Poor girl is probably so big and has no room to move!
Food cravings: Yes - ice cream, cereal and hot dogs. Not together, but those have been cravings the past week or so!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Pink, pink and more pink!
Labor Signs: Yes, contractions randomly still with no consistency.
Symptoms: Haha, the list goes on and on! Swollen face, legs & hands, achey back, exhaustion, heartburn (out of control!), major pressure in my hips, random shooting pains in my legs...
Belly Button in or out? Innie still!
Wedding rings on or off? OFF - what a huge bummer! I'm huge and swollen EVERY.WHERE!
Mood: Happy - so so so excited to meet our sweet girl!
Looking forward to: Our schedule has finally died down. The next few days, we hardly have anything on the books so I am very excited to soak it up and rest as much as possible! I probably will be bored of this quick and find something to work on, but hey - the thought of resting sounds good!

No comments: