Friday, August 24, 2012

Bumpdate - Week 15!

                                 Excuse the exhausted look, I was, well, EXHAUSTED!
How far along? 15 weeks, 1 day ... 174 days to go!
Maternity clothes? Yes, some bottoms for work and still going strong with the belly band on everything else!
Sleep: Um, sleep is still on my mind every second of every day, but when I do hit the hay  - I'm waking up several times from bad dreams and potty breaks to only not be able to go back to bed right away.
Best moment this week:  Heading to the first Titan's game of the season and just imagining that this time next year we will have a 6 month old sporting his/her LOCKER onesie jersey ;-)
Miss Anything? I miss my energy. It's a miracle Clay can drag me out of bed every morning. 
Movement: Nothing yet, hopefully soon!!!
Food cravings: Anything with carbs, clearly that's why I'm gaining weight like a champ.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  HAHA oh boy, nothing in particular, but when it hits, it hits!
Gender: Less than 3 weeks, we'll know the exact date next Thursday when we go to our 16 week check - up!
 Labor Signs: Oh geez, no! Way too soon for that.
Symptoms: Aside from the nausea and lingering exhaustion - random vomitting (gross, I know), occasional puffy legs & fingers and headaches. Fun, fun
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Mood: I'd love to say I have been pure joy, but I'm afraid my husband would strongly disagree with that some days!
Looking forward to: Getting to hear Baby W's heartbeat next week and scheduling our ultrasound to find out the gender - yippee! Thank you God for this amazing blessing =)

No comments: